May 28, 2018

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Dark Tales: Beauty and the Beast by Jeanne-Marie Leprince (5 stars)
Dark Tales: The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Andersen (4.5 stars)
Beast: A Tale of Love and Revenge by Lisa Jensen (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
The Replaced by Kimberly Derting (4 stars)


Review that was Posted:

Legendary by Stephanie Garber (ARC) (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

The Countdown by Kimberly Derting


What I Hope to Start this Week:

Stray Magic by Kelly Meding (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:








3 comments:

  1. Thanks for always coming by my blog, Jessica.

    I don't know any of your books either. :) I think because we enjoy different genres.

    ENJOY, and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking books. I am a huge fan of Beauty and the Beast retellings and will have to look for those. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh The Countdown looks good! And so does stray Magic (yay for Kelly Meding)!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!