May 9, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


Getting kidnapped over spring break was definitely memorable. But now that the surviving hostages are home, they want life to feel normal again: high school, dating, million-dollar galas.

But there's no escaping the spotlight--or the truth about the ways they betrayed each other in the jungle. And this time, the real threat isn't kidnappers--it's what the "friends" might do to each other.










I cannot wait to read this one! I thought I remember 100 Hours ending a little differently, but I guess we shall have to wait and see!


TITLE: 99 Lies
PUBLISHER: Katherine Tegen Books
GENRE: Thriller YA
RELEASE DATE: June 26, 2018 




 

10 comments:

  1. This is such a cool cover! And series to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I didn't know the next book was publishing soon! The covers of the books in this series are awesome. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it, Jessica!

    Have a lovely day. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this like now. in my hands curled up on the couch snacks and coffee now. I loved the first book and really I need this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this one. Is it a series? Kidnapping is not my fav theme but idk it might be good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious about this one too. I enjoyed 100 hours. I remember that it had a cliffhanger ending but don't recall what it was. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is new to me, but I love the description and that's a gorgeous cover!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh Rachel Vncent plus friends vs friends? Cha- ching!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I meant to read 100 Hours when it came out, but I never got around to it. I didn't even realize it was a series. I hope you enjoy reading this, Jessica.
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops I still haven't read book 1 lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh great pick. Rachel Vincent always delivers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!