May 13, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This was a rather odd week for bookish finds! I wasn't expecting to get but one book, but happily, as you can see, I got a lot more than that! Hence the oddness. Real life-wise, life was business as usual! Lol!

Here's what I bought:

Strange New World by Rachel Vincent
Scooby Apocalypse #25 by J.M. DeMatteis & Keith Giffen
A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas--the BAM edition!! I finally got it!!


Then for trade from ReadingwithAmy on twitter, I received:

Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston--Owl Crate Edition


THANK YOU Amy!!


Then for review from the publishers I received:

Dark Tales: The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Andersen & Ill. by Emilie Majarian
Dark Tales: Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villenueve & Ill. by Pete Katz
Kill the Farm Boy by Delilah S. Dawson & Kevin Hearne (ARC)
Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa (ARC)


THANK YOU Media Masters, Del Rey Books, & Harlequin Teen


Then because I had to drive 30+ minutes to the Books a Million to obtain my ACOFAS copy, I looked around to get my fill and make sure there wasn't anything else I needed, and well, I didn't leave with just a book! Lol!

An amazing RUGRATS bookmark AND a HEY ARNOLD bookmark! I was so thrilled with finding these because I LOOOOOVED these shows as a kid!


Then I also did a little Etsy shopping last week and my purchases came this week, much to my delight:

I got this GORGEOUS handmade Night Court Medallion necklace! I LOOOOVE IT! It's so colorful and detailed! I bought it at PageBreakMe!


And what's an Etsy shopping spree without a few book sleeves?

Fandom Sleeves is where a good portion of my book sleeves come from! I love Maribel's prints and styles! They are so gorgeous and of great quality! Highly recommend checking out the shop!


And then I had ordered a few things from Hot Topic because there was a sale...and I was buying a gift for someone! So it wasn't all for me! Lol! Here's what I bought myself because I am an addict!

An adorable plush Scooby Doo and a Supernatural anti-possession coin! Yeah, I'm a dork! Lol!


And that was my amazing haul this week!! What did you all get?










 

8 comments:

  1. Rachel Vincent has a new book out? I need it, too!
    Nice haul this week, Jessica, I hope you'll enjoy all your new books.
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need that Scooby Doo stuffed toy and anti-possession coin. LOL Looks like some wonderful goodies this week. Enjoy.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week! I am really curious about Kill the Farm Boy. I hope you end up enjoying all of your new reads. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some nice covers there! I haven't read any but I hope you'll enjoy them! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely haul! Most of these are new to me, but I see some good ones there including Kill the Farm Boy. Enjoy your new books and swag!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!!! I really want to get a copy of Heart of Iron, I've heard so much about it.
    I hope you enjoy all your new books :)
    Have a good week.
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul this week! I also got that edition of Heart of Iron and it's beautiful! I really want to read Shadow of the Fox!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!