May 9, 2018

Let's Discuss: Do You Believe in Aliens?

The next topic idea is a question that has me fumbling for an answer! I'll be curious if anyone replies with their honest opinion! 


Do You Believe in Aliens?


I consider myself one of those people who believes in just about anything, because unless you show me the irrefutable proof that something doesn't exist, then you can't say it doesn't exist. So in terms of aliens, I definitely believe that there could be life beyond our planet. I mean how couldn't there? Has anyone explored every inch of space? I doubt it, it's freaking huge! Lol! 

I can only hope that I will be long gone by the time any intelligent lifeforms decide that earth looks pretty good for their next home. Or even just a visit! Lol. Although, Jason Behr was one freaking hot alien, and then there's Daemon. So yeah, I believe that there could be aliens. If only Daemon had an older brother for me...LOL!

Do you believe in aliens?






3 comments:

  1. I have no opinion on aliens. I see no proof if they do or dont exist. So they might. I just hope if they do they are nice and not the movie aliens or independence day type aliens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, considering how huge the universe is (and there apparently may be several universes) and how many squillions of planets there are, I think it's statistically likely that there are others that have life of some kind on them. I'm not sure it's going to be 'intelligent' life as we know it, though. Definitely not the little green men with antennas that we all picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see any reason NOT to believe in aliens. Who knows?

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!