May 15, 2018

Let's Discuss: Describing Yourself in a Sentence

This next one is a doozie! And it doesn't stipulate as to how long it can be or needs to be! I guess run on or incomplete is fine because yeah, it's still works! Lol!


Describe Yourself in a Sentence


I'm that weird, fun-loving, book reading, Disney loving, 90s child kind of gal!

I think that pretty much sums me up in a nutshell! Lol! I am weird and proud of it! Normal is so overrated anyway! 

How would you describe yourself in one sentence?







3 comments:

  1. I am too serious apparently, fun, pepsi fanatic, reader of a variety of genres, and honest. Normal is way overrated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that sentence is accurate!

    I don't know what I would say. Maybe "I'm Disney-obsessed and sometimes dramatic." Bah, this is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way too much pressure, but I think you did it well. Let's see, I'm an overly-enthusiastic book-loving mom of three. (Have to get that mom part in there.)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!