May 18, 2018

Let's Discuss: Favorite Animals

This next one has me feeling all nostalgic with childhood and how my answer would always change, yet still include one of my favorites. I don't even know how it became to be a favorite, really! lol!


Favorite Animal


As a kid, I always loved bunnies! Not sure why or how, I just loved them! They were sooooo cute!! I also came to love dogs, dolphins, seals, and polar bears! Polar bears are sooo cute too! Yeah, they could kill you with a swipe of their claws and all, but I still think they are just so cute! Possibly because they started reminding me of our polar bear of a dog that's all white and all attitude! Lol!

What are some of your favorite animals?





 

4 comments:

  1. Bunnies are one of my favorite animals as well! My top two are either meerkats or rats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polar bears too -- and it's because I had a Westie as my childhood pet. She was the furriest thing ever, and always reminded me of a polar bear. :)

    Tarissa
    http://inthebookcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seahorses, elephants, foxes are a few of my favorite animals!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!