May 23, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.
 
 
While camping in a remote location, Maddie Davenport gathers around the fire with her friends and family to tell scary stories. Caleb, the handsome young guide, shares the local legend of the ferocious Mountain Men who hunt unsuspecting campers and leave their mark by carving grisly antlers into their victims' foreheads.

The next day, the story comes true.

Now Maddie and her family are lost in the deep woods--with no way out--being stalked by their worst nightmares. Because there were other, more horrifying stories told that night--and Maddie's about to find out just how they end...
 
 
 
 
As I write this, I just successfully made a trade to get this one!! So I still have a wait...especially with the review books currently on my plate but it's definitely going to be shorter than before! This sounds creepy good and I can't wait to read it!


TITLE: Campfire
AUTHOR: Shawn Sarles

PUBLISHER: Jimmy Patterson Books
GENRE: Horror YA
RELEASE DATE: July 17, 2018





10 comments:

  1. I need this book in my hands like now!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have never seen this one before. Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this one. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! The cover reminds me of the cover of Silence of the Lambs! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CREEPY! Omg, sounds like one i'll have to read during the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a scary/horror book fan, but I hope this lives up to your expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, creepy! I love a good horror, so I'm going to have to keep my eye out for this one!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  8. New one for me, I hope you love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah, this sounds creeptastically fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. For some reason, I expected the author to be R.L. Stine or Christopher Pike from the cover. I was baffled when it wasn't. Lol.

    Glad you could get the trade. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!