May 25, 2018

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: Do you remember the first book you read by yourself? (submitted by La La @ La La in the Library)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Sadly, I do not. It's definitely been wayyyy too long since then! Imagine the number of books between when I write this and my first one. It's definitely got to be a story book of some sort...I just can't think of which one it could be.
 
I'm just going to go with The Berenstain Bears books! I can't say if Messy Room was the first...though I do have it! LOL! These were some of the first books I remember reading with my mom, so perhaps I read them by myself? Like I said, this question is harder to answer! Lol!





2 comments:

  1. Good answer! I've never actually read any of 'The Berenstain Bears' books, I hadn't even heard of them before the whole Berenstain/Berenstein conspiracy!

    It is a really question - I can't remember my first book either!

    Feel free to check out my own answer if you wish (with some puppy pictures!)

    - Charlotte (InkBlottings)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had read The Berenstein Bears to my girls when they were little, they LOVED these books!! We had quite a collection going too!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!