Jun 1, 2018

CHALLENGES RECAP--May

CHALLENGE 1: 2018 New Release Challenge



Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson (8/7/18)--Review to come at a later date
The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas (7/31/18)--Review to come at a later date
Inferno by Julie Kagawa (4/24/18)
Kill the Farm Boy by Delilah S. Dawson & Kevin Hearne (7/17/18)--Review to come at a later date
Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa (10/2/18)--Review to come at a later date
Beauty and the Beast: A Modern Retelling by Jeanne-Marie Leprince (3/22/18)
The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Andersen (4/3/18)
Beast: A Tale of Love and Revenge by Lisa Jensen (7/10/18)--Review to come at a later date


I am almost halfway to my goal on this one! Didn't realize how challenging I made it for myself! If there's a challenge to fail at this year, it might be this one. Which won't be the worst thing in the world since it means I would have read more of my pre-2018 books! Lol!


CHALLENGE 2: Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2018

The Replaced by Kimberly Derting (4/28/15)
The Countdown by Kimberly Derting (5/10/16)


I am just at the halfway point for this one!


CHALLENGE 3: 2018 Discussion Challenge




CHALLENGE COMPLETED! Now to choose a new level to aspire to!


CHALLENGE 4: 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge


Inferno by Julie Kagawa (Talon)
The Countdown by Kimberly Derting (The Taking)


One more to go and then this one's completed! 2 Challenges completed and we're not even halfway through the year! I am on a roll!!

And I've been forgetting to mention Goodreads in these I realize, but basically by adding the first two challenges numbers together, you'd get what was added to my Goodreads challenge. Currently I am 55/100 books!! Woohoo! 






2 comments:

  1. GREAT job on your challenges-congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost halfway to your goal in the first challenge isn't bad---that's where you should be at this time of year!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!